lunes, 2 de mayo de 2011

Welcome People!!

 Hey there!! My name is Pablo Canache I´m 17 years old. I´m from Coro-Falcon but I moved to Maracaibo last year. Currently I´m studying Electronic Engineering at URBE. I´m very shy as you can see in my picture but I´m a nice person.

<=========




I'm a funny and athletic guy....I like every kind of music,every gender has good vibrations and feelings. I like watch movies at home(Pirati'as)jejeje I enjoy cooking and love eat a lot of food!!!
 I love adrenaline, sports and go outside and have fun.I hate been in my house doing nothing or spending my time sleeping(i think is a waste of time) My hobby,my sport,my LIFE is the pool. I swim since i was a little boy, I have almost 12 years swimming and i still love and enjoy it. You can see me here, with my pool friends and coach.




I hate hipocrisy and lies. I hate stupid people.


My goal for my future are graduate and become a great great engineer.Be a very happy and lovefull person, I want to have enought money to travel around the world and tell stories about my trips and aventures.I want to be a change!! Someone who cares about everything around him and peolple follow my example, specially a good change for OUR planet earth.
I have a list "Thing to do before a die" but i tell you about in other time.I want to be President of the country!!! :D (Just for 1 week)





I say good bye. thks for give me a little of your time and hope that enjoy my blog a leave some post or comment. Bye

<==== Here is a funny picture of my after i went to a competition. This was my "Bautizo" is like a initiation....

VENEZUELA!!!

1 comentario:

  1. WoW Pablo.. I loved your first post so much... I can see you are a great boy. Thanks so much for sharing a little bit of you with us..The video is also really good. Life is beautiful .-- you just have to learn to find the good things in in... Look at the bright side...and keep a smile on your face.

    ResponderEliminar